At Mulholland Law we are always keen to hear from driven and ambitious people who want to join our team. Feel free to email your CV to email@example.com should you have what it takes
Due to the continued growth of Mulholland Law we are delighted to announce the opening of a Legal Secretary vacancy at our vibrant law firm. The practice seeks to recruit a highly motivated and dedicated legal secretary who has an eagerness to represent clients to the highest standards.
Legal Secretary Role:
· Professional telephone manner.
· Strong MS office skills and digital dictation typing skills.
· Confident with professional communication skills.
· Acute attention to detail is extremely important
· Ability to use own initiative and remain calm under pressure.
· Proactive and can-do attitude.
· Format information for internal and external communication as required – emails, letters, via Dictaphone typing.
· Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence and post.
· Manage confidential correspondence in a discreet manner.
· In-depth experience of providing complex calendar management, travel, and expense report.
· Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands and key communication skills.
· Practical, action-orientated approach to managing priorities and strict deadlines.
· Ability to use initiative, pre-empt requests, confidentiality, and an eye for detail.
· Outstanding organisational skills are essential, including the ability to work independently.
· Strong IT skills / computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages).
There will be a competitive salary with benefits included.
CVs can be forwarded to
Get in touch
Mulholland Law solicitors are a vibrant boutique litigation law firm offering progressive and robust legal representation to those we serve. We provide leading and diverse experience with an innovative approach ensuring optimal results.